Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

What is Making My Wedding WONDERFUL...

What is making my wedding wonderful???

Getting married to Ryan is a given...and not what I am talking about because it is the given...the whole purpose of the event. Nope, I am talking about what is making my wedding wonderful outside of the significance of the event...

My wedding is wonderful because it is filled with love... love that is more than just being the love Ryan and I have for each other... more than just being the love our families have for us.... it is being filled to the point of overflow with the love coming from our friends. Truly a humbling amount of love pouring in to us. A love that I am so thankful for and am not sure that I know how to adequately express the level of thankfulness to those giving it to us.

So, this is my attempt... To our friends, you sharing this experience with Ryan and I is truly making our wedding wonderful. We love each of you and look forward to sharing our lives not only with each other but to sharing our lives with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment