Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ADHD + Wedding Planning = One Frazzled Bride to Be

I can sum up the feeling of my life right now in one word: behind.

I feel so behind on everything!!!! Responding to emails... posting a blog... sending a list of some sort to someone... creating reports for work... ordering/printing wedding invitations... mailing thank you cards... calling my Grandmas... talking to my friends... buying groceries... washing laundry... exercising... arranging for engagement photos... cleaning the house... spending quality time with Ryan... enjoying down time for myself...

Oh, the list could go on and on but my anxiety level rises with each thought so I can't think of it anymore!! I have so many offers of "help" but have no idea what to get "help" on... what I can turn over to someone else... I feel like I am running in circles! If only I could get an infusion of "Super Planner/Multi-Tasker-ness" from one of my super friends.... the ones who can manage all this kind of stuff with barely a blink of the eye. If only... but, I can't...so the running in circles will continue for a while longer... hmmmm, wonder if that could count as exercising which would allow me to mark that one off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment