Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

No Longer Just a Bridesmaid

I have been the Bridesmaid in several weddings....not quite 27 dresses but more than many people. Since I have had a lot of experience being a Bridesmaid, I wanted to really put thought into the dresses for my Bridesmaids. I wanted to be considerate of body shapes and sizes... I've been in dresses where I felt badly for showing so much boob in a Church.. I've been in dresses that were not forgiving of any bulge that I had... and I have been to weddings where there is always one Bridesmaid who looks like she could just die because the dress style did not fit her body. I want my friends to be comfortable. While some people allow the different girls to have different dresses, I couldn't find any that I liked that could be done that way. But, after a lot of searching and thinking, I think I have found the perfect dress for my wedding and my friends...
















I think the style is great for my friends that are well-endowed and those that are not... my sister always complains of hips (even though I think she looks great) but this will flatter any figure... not only will it flatter everyone's figure, they can wear the strapless bra they already own with it (Brides don't tend to think about the extra costs that Bridesmaids endure based on dress choices!)...

I have tried really hard to be considerate of my friends during this process (as most were with me as a bridesmaid...don't get me wrong, some of my worries come from 2nd hand experience of friends being bridesmaids... most of my friends were great Brides!)... and I know that every Bride says this but I really do think the girls could wear this one again! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment